Yoga for Fertility
• Reduces stress, moves the body into the Parasympathetic Nervous System (PNS)
• Reduces anxiety and depression
• Allows focused attention (breath, moment by moment, meditations)
• Regulates the endocrine system
• Brings connection back to the mind/body
• Poses and sequences can be designed to work with the menstrual cycle
• Postures that alleviate treatment side effects
• Being within a community of people who understand
Classes and workshops are non-refundable. Cancellations made more than 2 weeks prior to the start of the class/workshop will be credited in full to your account. Cancellations made less than 2 weeks or after class has started will not be credited.
Changes such as switching into another class or workshop may be made without penalty if the change is requested 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the workshop.
In the event that a class or workshop is cancelled, registered students are eligible for a refund or may select an alternative and equally priced class or workshop option.
On occasion, teachers may be substituted at short notice; in such cases the cancellation policy still applies. There’s no exception to this policy. We thank you for your understanding.
Class / Workshop Facilitators
- Melissa WinklerDoula and Yoga Instructor
Melissa is a yoga instructor, having taught in the GTA since 2015.
Melissa is committed to bringing compassion, empathy, and kindness to her clients from all walks of life. She uses her experience and training in fertility, prenatal, and postnatal yoga and fitness to help new or expecting mothers find stillness and relaxation.
When not teaching yoga classes, she enjoys spending time with her rescue dog and cat.