Feeding Baby: An Introducing Solids Online Workshop
Is Your Little One Ready to Start Solids?
Starting your baby on solids can be a stressful time, with up to 54% of parents reporting that they are very confused about when, how or what to feed their baby.
Good news: it doesn’t have to be! With the Introducing Solids workshop you’ll gain practical information, easy-to-follow tips, and loads of healthy recipes to make mealtimes safe and enjoyable for your little one.
Enter code: 25spn25 at checkout on the Sweet Pea Nutrition site and get 25% off of this workshop!
Created by nutritionist and mama-of-three Allison Martineau, this workshop is a practical guide to teach you how to confidently feed your growing baby — setting them up with healthy eating habits for life.
Gain practical feeding strategies including:
- Key signs your baby is ready to start solids
- Best first foods based on current Health Canada guidelines
- Foods to avoid for both health and safety reasons
- The connection between feeding and motor development
- An introduction to baby-led weaning and purees
- Important nutrients for your baby
- The difference between natural gagging vs choking
- Nutritional remedies for constipation
- How to handle food allergies
- Key supplements for growing babies
In the Introducing Solids workshop, you’ll receive:
- An easy-to-follow, in-depth presentation to watch again and again
- A baby/toddler recipe book that includes 30+ nutritionist favourites
- Quick reference handouts to answer the questions that matter to you most (e.g., top first foods, best sources of iron, favourite food combos, and more)
- Ongoing email access to Allison Martineau to answer your top feeding questions
- Confidence to feed your baby solids!
- Bonuses: Allison’s personal new parent go-to recipe book and a 30% savings for any additional support from Sweetpea Nutrition.
This is an online workshop by Sweet Pea Nutrition and offered (at a discount) through West End Mamas – the link below will take you to the Sweet Pea Nutrition page for registration. Enrolment is ongoing and you may watch and read the materials at your own pace.
Dont forget! Use coupon code 25spn25 at checkout on the Sweet Pea Nutrition site and get 25% off of this workshop!
To register, email email@example.com
Class / Workshop Facilitators
- Allison MartineauNutritionist
Allison has over 10 years of experience in health and nutrition. She has a Bachelor of Health Sciences from Western University and a Masters in Nutrition and Public Health from Columbia University. Her experience as a nutritionist and researcher at some of the top hospitals and universities (including Boston Children’s Hospital and Toronto’s Sick Kids Hospital) taught her the value of providing evidence-based recommendations.
She has a passion for sharing her nutritional strategies with expectant and new families to make cooking and eating for health during the preconception, pregnancy and postpartum periods simple and convenient.
Allison runs a nutrition practice called Sweetpea Nutrition and lives in Toronto with her husband and three young sons.