Birth Essentials: Single-Day Childbirth Education Class
This course will focus on the essential questions most folks asks us about pregnancy, labour and delivery. The 6-hour interactive, hands-on course will answer these questions and much more. Please note the class is from 10am-5pm to accommodate a 1-hour lunch break.
This course will answer some of your most common questions about pregnancy and childbirth, including:
- How will I prepare for baby’s arrival?
- How do I know I am in labour?
- How will I manage through the stages/phases of labour?
- What are my options?
- Who will support me?
- Once Baby is born: What happens next?
- How will I take care of myself?