Free Doula Info Night – currently held ONLINE
This class is currently being held online in a live, interactive format.
Thinking of hiring a doula but still not quite sure it’s for you? Join us for a free information session all about Doulas.
You will learn:
- What birth and postpartum doulas do
- When to hire a doula
- The difference between a doula and a midwife
- How a doula supports your birth partner
- How doulas work in hospital births vs. home births
- What typical doula fees are, and what’s included in those fees
If you’re on the fence about hiring a doula or if you just don’t know what they do, this is a great opportunity to meet some of the doulas that work with West End Mamas and ask all of your questions in a safe, non-judgemental space. We look forward to seeing you!
One spot is good for two people.
This class is FREE!
This event is free and requires pre-registration. If for any reason your plans change and you can no longer attend, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com or cancel your registration online, so that someone else may take your spot and so that we can plan appropriately.