The Independent Sleeper (0-12 months old)
In this two hour workshop, certified sleep consultant Rosalee Lahaie Hera will walk parents through their child’s sleep habits from 0 months – 12 months old.
You will learn about the following:
- Proven techniques for better sleep habits that you can tailor to your little one and your family.
- How to safely apply evidence-based approaches that will help your little one fall asleep independently so they’ll drift off easily on their own at nap and bedtimes.
- How to effectively manage night wakings, regardless of whether they continue to feed.
- How to help your little one sleep in until the time that makes sense for them and for you.
- How to help your little one achieve long, restorative naps.
- How to prepare for future ‘bumps’ in the road (e.g. nap transitions and sleep regressions) so you can sustain your sleep success.
What families are saying about Rosalee’s workshops:
“I thought it was great and I really liked how you personalized it to our current sleep issues.”
“Totally loved the workshop. It was useful, but also comfortable and approachable. Thank you so so much for all the information and tips. The twins are already sleeping better! You literally saved me from an endless cycle of trying a gazillion ways to calm them. I started a routine and they seems to be eating it up! Thanks again!”
Class / Workshop Facilitators
- Rosalee Lahaie HeraCertified Sleep Consultant
Rosalee Lahaie Hera is a Certified Sleep Consultant, founder of Baby Sleep Love, and Mom to two girls. She’s a researcher at heart with a background in healthcare management and a passion for sleep science. She takes a highly analytical approach and uses proven, evidence-based methods to help families with small children get the sleep they need. Rosalee lives in the ‘Little Portugal’ neighbourhood of Toronto and is a big fan of fancy coffee and great food (both cooking and eating it!). Read more about her at babysleeplove.com.