Infant and Early Development Check
For children 0-12 months, with Detailed Individualized Plan
This appointment is for those that:
- Want to ensure that your baby’s or toddler’s development is on track
- Want to make sure that your baby or toddler is building all the developmental skills and abilities needed for their age
- Want a professional opinion by a pediatric specialist in infant development to address questions or concerns about your baby’s or toddler’s development.
- Find that their baby is difficult to settle/over-responsive, or conversely under-responsive
- Find that their baby is not really noticing sounds/sights and may not be meeting milestones
In this appointment, the Occupational Therapist will assess your baby’s development, looking at physical, cognitive, social-emotional status, adaptive behaviour and functional language skills for age-expected development.
This assessment package includes one 45-60 minute assessment appointment as well as a full report and individualized plan for your child.
Based on the findings of the assessment, the Occupational Therapist will provide a report by email including individualized recommendations for your child such as resources, parental education on development, play skills, referrals as necessary, and more. These recommendations will depend entirely on the findings as well as the needs and context of each child and family.
Get Started Today!
(for Niagara and surrounding areas)
Complementary Paediatric Occupational Therapy Packages
West End Mamas works with insurance companies to do online billing for treatments, whenever possible. Simply ask if your insurance company is compliant when you book your appointment.